Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Meeting the rest of the Harcar Family

This last week for me was exhausting but in the best kind of way! I drove to Dallas Monday night for my baby sister's wedding. We arrived around midnight! What a cruel stretch of road I 35 is.
And from Tuesday on the constructed chaos began!

I met the rest of the Harcar Family on Wednesday evening at Mi Cocina. I had met Jim and Susan Harcar but the brothers, Kurt and Jesse, I had not yet met. The three Harcar boys are adorable and I'm so happy Lesley snagged one of them! All three different and unique personalities; loved it. And beautiful Alexa, Jesse's girlfriend, is just too sweet.

This is mostly how dinner went....





Laney has always adored Andy and he is so great with her.





I still think the happy couple was glad we met up with them.

Susan (Andy's Momma) and her cousin Candice...



Jesse and Alexa....love them. Kurt in the background--funniest. person. ever.


 Oh Landry, my little pill.

 I am yearning to make a trip to Pittsburgh next on my list to see my brother, Lauren, and the Harcar Crew! I cannot wait to see all of these fun people again! They are hilarious and I was in constant laughter and tears hanging around them. So glad they got to see the Great State of Texas!

No comments: