Tuesday, September 06, 2011

A Bridal Luncheon for Lesley

 The bridal luncheon for my sister was at the Zodiac Room at Neiman's and simply lovely. Aunt Susan did an amazing job for little Lesley. The flowers were gorgeous, food divine, and company perfect.

I can't say it enough--but Lesley has the most adorable friends, beautiful bridesmaids, and wonderful family!





Sweet Innocent Landry

Crazy and Silly Landry

Little Lesley and Jessica Hall. My goodness, I love these girls. I remember them as Cooper Cougars doing their jumps and in Middle School! BF!



Me, my Momma, Lesley, Aunt Susan, and Michelle.

My Aunt Karen and Aunt Susan chit chatting..

Lesley with Susan Harcar, her precious Mother in Law, and her cousin Candice.

Lesley and the little nieces. They seemed to know all the fuss was about her!


Sisters...




My Momma and sweet Laney!
Then you add in the little one...all my girls!

Bridesmaids....

No comments: