Friday, January 06, 2012

Laney's Tea Party ---Pictures Finally!

Clearly, I am way behind in my blog posts. Laney's professional birthday party pics (*in September, hello New Year!) have been sitting on my computer for a couple of months. But, in my defense, life is busy--as we all know and I couldn't find the time until now--I have had at least 50 hours open up in my schedule though that I will be catching up on blog posts, thinking of more parties to plan, working out like a crazy person, and spending more time with the people I love!

There are a lot of pictures and I had the hardest time picking favorites. It was such a happy day, and Laney had sparkly eyes through all of it, I treasure these pictures and these parties that I go way overboard on. So, here are a plethera of pictures from a very fun party.















Did I mention that this party was right in the middle of a Cowboy's football game? That did not go down too well with my husband or father. They had their own set up though with the guys to watch the game.






Adorable! This is before we headed upstairs with some of the girls and Max. I love how Landry fits in.










The cupcake decorating for the mini cupcakes....






Singing Happy Birthday to Laney; I loved her face way too much in these to just have one picture. It kind of captures the entire song!












 Favorite picture. She was beaming as she looked around the room at all her sweet friends. I love her happiness.



The fashion show where all the princesses and princes showed off their stuff!


















Now outside for the pinata!




Laney's favorite present was her Wizard of Oz movie! She really wanted it and got a kick out of it. Hilarious. Yes, I know, the monkey's are scary.












I think this is Matthew telling me to stop with the party planning nonsense during football games. Never again.


Happy Birthday my little tea drinking princess! I had a blast watching you enjoy your party but even more fun watching you grow these past four years. You are, and always will be, my heart beat. 


No comments: