Monday, February 20, 2012

Happy Heart Day at AHUMC

Happy Valentine's Day! I went to Laney's class to celebrate with her. On the way to school she asked me to go to school with her for her party.  I hadn't planned on attending. She got choked up and begged me to go. It was the sweetest request and, of course, she didn't have to ask twice. I think she was sleepy, hence the tears, but none the less I made it.

  Let's talk about how precious Britton is smiling for the camera! He is the most well mannered, polite little boy and good buddies with Laney. Britton always asks where Landry is if she isn't present; sweet little man.

 The kids all handed out Valentine's to their classmates in their own bags. They all oohed and ahhhed over the ones they received.

Here are the Valentine's we did the night before and then Laney handing them out.....


Decorating their Valentine cookies!


When I picked up Landry she too had her own Valentine. Awww. My heart beats. I might be a scrooge when it comes to this faux created holiday, really I am, but not when it comes to my girls!

No comments: