Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The Dell Diamond

This past Friday night we went to our first Round Rock Express game at the Dell Diamond. It was opening night and very crowded! We met up with Jenny, Paul, and Kylie. It started off warm and then was quite chilly after the sun set! We had fun eating Texadelphia, a hot dog, funnel cake, and chips/queso. Laney didn't know what quite to think about all the yelling and cheering! She seemed to be entranced by the marketing on the concrete wall though! And she loved Kylie and kept grabbing her hair and ponytail!

Laney attacking Kylie, she just kept trying to love on her!
Jenny and I were super glad that the teams didn't go into extra innings! It was 0 to 0 until the 9th inning; way to go Round Rock Express!

My camera died or I would have more pics!

The fireworks were fabulous and Laney was entranced. I can't wait for the 4th of July (or another Friday night game!) for her to watch them again. I love fire works!

1 comment:

andydawn said...

So glad yall got to go to the game together...wish I was there with yall :)