Friday, August 08, 2014

Leyton's 1st Birthday Party--- You are my Sunshine

We had Leyton's first birthday party at the Alamo Heights Pool. Where I presume all of her parties will be as she is a summer baby and this was simply the easiest. Thank you Sheila for all of these pictures! And Mari for yours coming soon and a few sneak peeks!
These don't yet include my camera or phone, so I am certain I will be adding more! But I add all of these to the blog books so sorry if they are repetitive!


Made these cupcakes for the kiddos. They were later attacked by ants at the pool.




Cutest ombre cake ever! Thank you Bird Bakery! 




These girls! All the L's.....sweet Linley jumping in. 







































My babiest and me. I can't believe Leyton is one! 













 Linley Blaire I love this picture of you! That girl loved the bubbles!





 The more you grow...the brighter you shine! Pictures from her first year. Matthew welded the piece for me. I'm sure it will become a standard at birthday parties. My husband is pretty handy.












































I love this face so much. Cutest one year old I know! Ahhhh. My babiest girl! 







 Leyton loves the pool. So having her party here worked out.








































































 Sweet friends. We were all at the baby pool. Because mostly babies. Also because a kid went potty in the big pool! Good times. It was still so fun. Easy breezy!






No comments: