Friday, August 08, 2014

Leyton's Party at the Pool (take two)

Thank you Mari for taking these pictures! Oh my goodness, love love love them. And you capturing all the little stuff in such a short period of time! Going to keep them all for this blog book I love to do! Capturing glimpses and snippets of our life, one day at a time. 




The many faces of Leyton Avary as a one year old.




BBesties. Born two hours apart, different days. Love sweet Hallie.





















My babiest girl! Happy birthday at the pool.




Mary and me and our babiest girls! Love the sweet friendship we have. I can't imagine not having all of our kids in the same chapter of life. Blessed with knowing the Barkers.



















What Crowell party is complete without thumbprint cookies. I do not know.


Julia right before she had baby Norma Jo. Sweet girl! You know how we love those girls!
Bert was getting geared up for baby #3.



All these babies. It is always at this time I get baby fever again. So, naturally, I have with all these cuties.



Let's talk about Laney being a drama queen. Love it. I think it's hysterical. She seriously gets the best pictures taken of her ecstatic. Over whatever it is. Like bubbles or
I love this picture so much. Just sweet baby holding my hand.







I was actually nursing here. I never got those breast feeding pictures done but I think this captures the sweetness. I am thankful Mari thought to take these.




Cake time.....these are easily my favorite pictues! Leyton in her glory. She has had sugar so this wasn't a first time thing. But they are just adorable and capture the moment perfectly.



















































Favorite pictures.



























































I think she loved her pool party! This girl is a water baby for sure.


No comments: