Wednesday, August 06, 2014

My Babiest is ONE!

Leyton Avary. I don't know how this last year went by so fast with you and your big sisters! You were just an itty baby kicking in my tummy. And now you are such a big girl. A happy, silly, running around racing, little toddler that has pulled our little family even closer together. I guess I never even knew that to be possible. How we all adore you.

I have lots of nicknames for you. I call you Bug (which Mickey hates!), Gooser, and Sugar Bear. I love so many things about you. One of my favorite things is how your eyes sparkle. It's like you speak with them and they have a lot of expression. You always have squinted them or looked lovingly since you were little and still do. I adore the beautiful brown peepers!

You are happy. You laugh a lot. And you squeal! Your Daddy tickles you with his hair on his head and you just laugh. We all blow on your tummy and you giggle. And you will even do this back to us. It's sweet and precious. I think you might be the funny one. I  don't know though, Landry is pretty funny.

I still remember the day you were born. I truly do. And getting to know you sweet Leyton is simply wonderful. I am so happy you are a part of our family, my life, and that I'm the lucky one that gets to be your Momma. I love you Leyton Avary.




Truly, with all three of you girls, I have often wondered how I existed without each of you and who I really was before. All three of you have filled a hole in my heart that I never knew existed. I love all of you more than anything in the whole wide world.


Celebrating your birthday Leyton! Good Morning and look at your balloons!
You had your first birthday with a sprinkled donut. 










 We took some pictures outside.



 We went to your yearly wellness check. But we skipped the shots! Not on your birthday!



You were all over the place running around. 





 You even got tangled up in your balloons.



 Your very pink birthday cake. I tried to do the #1 thing. Well, I tried.




You were pretty exhausted. We had a busy day on your birthday! 



I love this.....I took pictures of you to remember your itty size and all the pieces of you. My perfect babiest girl.




 I love when you squint your eyes in thought. One of my very favorite things about you.



 Leyton holding up one finger! I think she knows she is one!
Night night babiest girl. Night night.

No comments: