Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Celebrating 32 Years~

My birthday was a memorable and fun day. I always find myself thinking about growing older and  how my life is going by so fast. Yet, I am here to celebrate and thankful for these precious days.

My Momma came in for the weekend and took me and the girls to lunch at my favorite; Mariposa. Then we went dress and shoe shopping! We were on a mission and all over La Cantera pushing strollers and all smiles. It was one of those days where I couldn't find anything I liked but we still had such a great day. Some of my best memories with my Momma include shopping, eating, and laughing at clothes I try on. I can't believe 32 years ago I was fighting for my life with my Momma in tears. I can't imagine what my parents went through but every year they talk about it and as a mother, well, they have been through so much more than I.




Some bubbly and some girlie fun! Landry was all giggles with her Minckey!


Saturday night was enjoyable too! Probably too much fun actually! We went to Paloma Blanca and met up with some of our best friends, the Hargesheimer's and Denton's, for drinks.   But not before we had ice cream cake!



 Then the Martini Club. We had a blast! I love, love, love this place and got to dance with Brent Barry for my birthday thanks to Ash! And I got a Happy Birthday Laura! I know I must have blushed and burned bright red! Um, Ash in Ellen's leopard jacket. Yes....


So, if you don't know who BB is google because he is my crush at the Martini Club. Although, I must happily admit, I would always choose to be in Matthew Crowell's arms.


Another year to celebrate life and love! Thankful for the many years I've been blessed with and the friends and family I cherish and love.

No comments: