Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Wild Flowers

First off, thank you to Courtney Denton for taking amazing pictures of all the Momma's precious children in Manchke Park. The wildflowers were amazing, the morning sun shone brightly, the photographer quick on her feet, and the children all aglow! Love, love, love these pictures, the moments captured, and will treasure them all.

I can't possibly narrow down to my favorite shot because every.single.picture she took I adore!



Goose.

Coy.
 Silly.
 Sillier!
 Love. Even early in the morning.
 Pretty face.
 Pouty mouth and concerned brows.
 Flowers.
 Sisterly love!


These are the few that I took in between CD's. No, they do not compare in quality, angle, exposure, etc but were worth sharing of my baby girls.


 Too much sun exposure on thins one but I love how Laney is squeezing Landry with all of her might and Landry appears to be thinking ..."get away from me Naney"

Grumpy Gus....


Pretty Face Landry....



My girls!

No comments: