Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Landry Birthday and Train Tracks

Happy Birthday Landry!!! Here are her precious pictures from Morgan. Some of them may be repeats from my previous post but these are my favorites!!!! Thank you!!!

Landry. Love the balloon picture. Loved the Choo Choo turning Two Train Party!!!!



Decor included train hats, pom poms, choo choo train snacks, and the Texas Transportation Museum's own electric train tracks.


 


Birthday girl with Mommy and Daddy!



Arriving guests....
 Mickey and Landry....sweet grabbing her face!

How happy Landry looks with her Mickey! I really love this picture with my Momma.





Time to ride the train!!!!

The Penix's and handsome little Ocean!

My precious 2nd child. I just love the birthday parties and had so much fun with her during her celebration! I think Landry did too.




Sweet Megan, Ella, and Easton


Talking to baby Otto!
  Manchke Park Crew
 The Sims Boys
  Dear friends
  Landry cheezing it up, Char Char and bunny!
 Leni and Daddy Bert

Sweet Char Char and Courtney
 Jo and Declan, amazing hair on that boy!
 Daddy and Landry


 The rainbow cake!!!! The love and dedication that went into this, well, since I am not a baker it was a stretch. But I wanted Landry to have the perfect cake and would have figured out a way to get it just perfect for her no matter what! So, it was far from perfect. But the rainbow layers turned out. And the cake was eaten in full.













The amazing Crowell girls. My happiness!







The guests and party winding down...
 Tractor. She loves these from the ranch.
 Sweet Granny B. We love to read with and Landry LOVES this book!







The four of us; the Crowell Crew. As I type this, I somehow can't imagine having another child. Yet, the desire is in my heart and I hope we are blessed to one day have another precious heart beat. How grateful I am for those in my life that I love--my family, my precious children, our amazing friends, and the people we simply encounter everyday. As I browse my blog, I know I repeat a lot and can't say enough. The older I get the more thankful I become. Life is such a gift that I try to treasure every day. And absolutely love the moments that make it up.





No comments: